Strawberry Santa Claus
10 min cook time
10 min prep time
- fresh cream (as much as you needed)
- chocolate chips (for decoration)
- Wash and dry fresh strawberries.
- Cut the leaf using a knife so that you’ll have a stable base for Santa.
- Whip up fresh cream with a bit of icing sugar till it is slightly stiff.
- Put it into an icing piping bag. (You could also use Ziplocs/pouches, cut up a tiny hole and use as piping bags)
- Cut the strawberries in two equal pieces.
- Create the beard/face with cream.
- Add the hat (second half of the strawberry) and create a pompom over it.
- Create the eyes with chocolate chips.
- Using toothpicks, spread cream on the body of the strawberry santa to create small buttons for the jacket. Keep in the fridge.
An easy kitchen craft to do with your kids. Everyone is going to love these cream stuffed Strawberry Santas!
|Serving Size 1 Serving|
|Per Serving% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat 32|
|Total Fat 3.6g6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g6%|
|Vitamin A 2% · Vitamin C 71%|
|Calcium 3% · Iron 2%|