Nutella Mug Cake
- Eggs – 1 (or replace with 1 tbsp yogurt)
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Nutella – 3 tbsp
- Wheat flour (atta) – @ tbsp
- Baking powder – ¼ tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil (or any other) – 2 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Beat the egg in a mug and incorporate Nutella into it while whisking rapidly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on HIGH in microwave for 1 min 30 secs. Insert a toothpick and see if it comes clean. If you like it drier, cook further at 30 second intervals till satisfactory texture is achieved.
I am in love with mug cakes, mainly because of the simplicity and lack of effort and time required to come up with something so delicious in such short notice. The perfect treat for tea time for your kids, this moist and delicious Nutella cake delivers on every count. Try it NOW!
Image source © Jaya Parasuraman