Multigrain Vegetable Pancakes
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of ragi flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 small capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped and steamed/ cooked
- 1/2 cup green peas, finely chopped and steamed/ cooked
- 1/2 cup corn, steamed/ cooked
- A small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
|Serving Size||1 Serving||Total Fat||21.2g33%|
|Per Serving%||Daily Value*||Saturated Fat||4.0g20%|
|Calories from Fat||191||Sodium||1312mg55%|
|Protein||32.3g||Vitamin A||302% ·|
|Vitamin C||320%||Calcium||40% ·|
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Per Serving%||Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||191|
|Vitamin A||302% ·|
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, salt, and pepper and stir.
- In another bowl, beat the yogurt and mix together with steamed vegetables, capsicum and coriander leaves and stir well. Add the vegetable mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined well. Check for salt and adjust if necessary.
- Heat a little oil on a pan/ tawa on medium heat. Pour small ladlefuls of batter on to the pan and prepare the pancakes.
- Drizzle some oil around the pancakes and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the Multi Grain Vegetable Pancakes hot
This Healthy Multi Grain Vegetable Pancakes make a delicious, healthy and quick breakfast. They are super easy to put together. All you have to do is to grate or finely chop some fresh vegetables, add in flour, a few spices and your pancake mix is ready.
Serve these delicious and super healthy pancakes for breakfast. It serves as an excellent snack/ lunch box option too.
This dish is: Low in saturated fat, Very low in cholesterol, Very high in vitamin A, Very high in vitamin B6 and Very high in vitamin C.