Homemade veggie crisps
15 min cook time
10 min prep time
- Peeled vegetables – beets, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, etc., finely peeled with a peeler/mandolin
- Oil spray
- Salt to sprinkle
- Sprinkle salt on the peelings and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess moisture.
- Spray oil on the veggies to coat evenly and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 180 C for 10-15 minutes till crisp.
- Allow to cool and store in airtight bags.
All kids love chips. Here’s how to easily make these yummy crisps at home with healthy vegetables!
Image source: © Jaya Parasuraman