Fruit Bowl Medley
- 1/2 a medium size watermelon, peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
- 1 small musk melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
- 1 sweet lime (musambi), cut into segments
- 1/2 a pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup kiwi, peeled and cut
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (add or reduce as per taste)
- Juice of 1 lemon
|Serving Size||1 Serving||Per Serving%||Daily Value*|
|Calories||154||Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.1g2%||Saturated Fat||0.3g1%|
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Per Serving%||Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together and toss to combine well.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Please note that this recipe is very versatile. You can use any fruit available in your pantry.
The glorious colors used here to make this a great summer salad. Slightly sweet and chilled, it makes an excellent snack to munch on any time of the day.