Fruit and Nuts Yogurt Parfait
- Low-fat yogurt frozen or greek yoghurt - ½ cup
- Low glycemic fruits(seasonal) fruit -3/4 cup
- Almonds -1 almond 7 calories-crushed or powdered
- Chia or flax seeds -1 tsp
|Serving Size||262 g||Calories||207|
|Calories from Fat||21||Total Fat||2.3g 4%|
|Saturated Fat||0.9g 5%||Trans Fat||0.1g|
|Cholesterol||5mg 2%||Sodium||56mg 2%|
|Potassium||106mg 3%||Total Carbohydrates||45.3g 15%|
|Dietary Fiber||5.0g 20%||Sugars||21.9g|
|Serving Size||262 g|
|Calories from Fat||21|
|Saturated Fat||0.9g 5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5.0g 20%|
|Total Fat||2.3g 4%|
|Total Carbohydrates||45.3g 15%|
- Take 1 bowl layer it with Low-fat frozen yoghurt and fruit chunks/chopped into pieces
- Add the crushed nuts of your choice
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp chia or flax seeds
- Fruit and nuts Yogurt Parfait is ready!
Fruits and nuts Yoghurt parfait is easy to prepare and also filling.It is one of the best snack post workout as it is a high protein food and contains vitamins, calcium and probiotics which aid in your gut health.Combining it with the low glycemic fruit of your choice and nuts makes it perfect.chia seeds or flax seeds which are considered super seeds gives you the massive amount of nutrients and antioxidants.
If you can get a 2% greek yoghurt it is better as it contains more protein.
Low glycemic fruits are berries, peaches, apricots, plums etc.If these are not available you can add 1/2 banana chopped into pieces or chickoo pieces