Yummy Cheese Sticks
- Cheese Singles
- Butter for greasing
1. Take one slice of Sandwich bread and roll it out with your roti belan or stick until it is nice and flattened. Remove the crust.
2. Place a slice of cheese singles on it.
3. With your fingers, roll the bread and cheese into a nice tight roll.
4. In a tava greased with butter, place these rolls on low flame until it is grilled on all sides and the cheese inside melts.
5. Serve with Tomato ketchup, Chutney or Hot soup.
For extra Zing, you can add some coriander chutney on top of the cheese singles before making it into a roll and grilling. Enjoy!
2 Ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need for a mouth watering snack to make this evergreen favourite !