5 min cook time
5 min prep time
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped basil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped spinach ( optional)
- kosher salt or regular salt
- black pepper
- 2 while wheat burger buns, toasted
- 2 slices Cheddar ( Britania)
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- Crack the eggs into a measuring cup. Add the herbs and a pinch each salt and pepper and whisk with a fork to combine. Divide the mixture between two 7-ounce ramekins and microwave on high until cooked through (they will rise), 30 to 45 seconds.
- Top each burger bun with the cheese, tomato and egg.
This recipe has first appeared here.