Double Decker Sandwich
- Bread -3 slices.
- Fresh coriander-1cup.
- Mint leaves-a few leaves.
- Cheese-1 cube.
- Potato-1 whole.
- Tomato ketchup-2 tablespoons.
- Oregano-1/4 teaspoon.
- Butter-2 tablespoons.
- Salt and Pepper –As per taste.
- Wash the coriander and mint leaves thoroughly and blend them into a thick paste with a little salt.
- Boil the potato and cut into thin round slices.
- Grate the cheese.
- Take a slice of bread, apply butter on one side and coat it with a layer of the green paste.
- Place a few slices of boiled potato on the coated bread slice and sprinkle a little salt and pepper.
- Cover the first bread slice with another slice of bread.
- Apply butter and tomato sauce on one side of the second bread slice.
- Add a layer of grated cheese, sprinkle oregano and cover with the third slice of bread.
Yummy double decker sandwich is loved by both kids and adults.
Nutritional Benefits: This sandwich is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, iron & Vitamin D. And is an all-in-one nutritionally balanced compact snack that is simple to make, easy to carry outdoors and relished by all kids.