20 min cook time
20 min prep time
- Full Boiled Eggs
- Green chillies
- Garam masala
- Coriander leaves
- Dhania jeera powder
- Oil to saute
- Cut the peeled boiled eggs exactly in half
- Scoop out the yolk and set it aside. Mash all the yolk from all the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Splutter some cumin seeds in oil and sauté thinly sliced onions , green chillies.
- Add the garam masala , dhania jeera powder, salt to season and the mashed up yolk and mix it well.
- Spoon the mixture back onto the egg halves.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
You can also improvise by adding in some coriander chutney or any other flavouring for an extra flavour boost !
Easter and eggs are a match made in heaven! Spice up your Easter with this Indian version of devilled eggs!