Banana Mug Cake
2.15 min cook time
5 min prep time
- Banana – ripe – 1 small
- Egg – 1. Substitute with 2 tbsp of yogurt
- Butter – 20 g (don’t use ghee instead) OR 1.5 tbsp oil
- Atta – 3 tbsps
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Cane sugar – 2 tbsp OR 1.5 tbsp honey
- Cinnamon (optional) – ½ tsp ground
- Chocolate chips (optional) – 1 tbsp
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds in the microwave in a microwave-safe mug.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add it to the mug.
- Beat the egg separately before adding it to the mug. Mix well.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients within the mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 min 45 secs.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before digging in.
Summer is here. Fresh fruits are aplenty. Here’s another Mug Cake recipes with Choco Chips to best use those ripening bananas and fulfill your child’s sweet tooth cravings.
Image Source: © Jaya Parasuraman